Marijuana Brownie Recipe
goodies? Find out with our marijuana brownie recipe!
There are numerous reasons to try consuming medical marijuana through edibles. Possibly due to your specific medical needs, the benefit of not smoking, a great solution of being discreet and longer lasting effects.
There are hundreds of marijuana brownie recipe available for reference, but we’ve put together a simple recipe that will sure keep you entertained and medicated for HOURS to come!
Some key things before you start…
– THC is transformed through heat and binds wonderfully to fat. Sugar helps increase potency, but do not over-boil your flower (marijuana) or you will end up wasting a lot of the benefits.
– Low heat is to be used, do not go over 300*F or you will risk killing whatever THC you are attempting to extract and have nothing.
– The effects when ingesting cannabis tend to take at least 1 hour to ‘set in’ or sometimes longer.
**DO NOT** over-consume a product containing THC, you WILL feel the effects soon enough and likely fall
– Use a double boiler (if possible) on low simmer when creating your cannabutter.
– Melt 1 stick butter together with 7 grams of coarsley ground cannabis for 45 minutes.
– Strain into bowl and wait for butter/water seperation.
– Use the butter only for cooking as THC would have be absorbed into butter).
Marijuana Brownie Recipe:
– Purchase a brownie mix utilizing butter is easiest.
– Follow brownie mix steps.
– Use your cannabutter instead of regular butter.
– Bake at most temperature of 300*F.
Click here for a more tasty cannabis cooking recipes!