Are you in search of a good way to hide smell of marijuana? Though this flower contains a strong aroma that is unique to the plant, there is times that discretion is needed. Two possible instances where you might need to mask the smell of the actual marijuana flower is for storage or after the cannabis has been smoked.
How to hide smell of marijuana in storage:
– A simple vacuum sealer for your marijuana works really well, while also maintaining the potency, and helping you buds last longer. If you are still unsure, try a double vacuum sealed bag with a dry sheet in between to eliminate any lingering odor.
– A glass jar or Tupperware container are alternative solutions to a vacuum sealed setup. The aroma will have a hard time escaping from these sealed containers and are quite effective.
How to hide smell of marijuana that has just been smoked:
– Purchase a vaporizer that has low odor.
– Construct a activated charcoal filter where the expended marijuana smoke may be exhaled into.
– Light up some nice smelling incense in the room (Nang Champa incense is a all-time favorite).
– Use some air freshener in the room (Ona works wonders).
– Open a window or door for a while and let the room air out. This is particularly effective if it is windy outside.
So here you have it. A few helpful tips to help you hide the smell of marijuana. Please share your ideas below!